Our summer figure skating camp accommodates all levels of freestyle skaters* through advanced competitive levels. All on -ice classes will be taught by our professional certified staff and will be divided by skill level. Over 4 hours of ice time daily with 1 hour of professional instruction on-ice and 1 hour of off-ice instructed activities!
*Must be at least freestyle level 1 (LTS USA) or higher to participate in our freestyle camp, but we conveniently have our Learn-to-Skate camp the same week! www.ice-land.com/summercamp
** No refunds will be given two weeks prior to the start of camp.
Full Day Skaters -
$299* per week
Half Day Skaters -
AM ONLY Half Day Skaters -
$189* per week
*Daily rates available, email email@example.com for pricing.
2020 Camp Dates -
Clothing, Equipment & Supplies
- ALL snacks and lunch must be brought daily and provided by each skater. No sharing of food allowed.
- Bring a towel/yoga mat and a jump rope.
- Wear sneakers.
- Bring extra water bottles daily.
- * Please notify the staff of any known allergies as soon as possible.
- All campers must be a member of either:
- Learn to Skate USA ($16 fee)
- US Figure Skating
8:00-8:15a – Drop off
8:15-8:45a – Stretching/off-ice warm-up class
8:45-9:00a – Skates on
9:00-9:30a – On-ice stroking, jumps or spin class
9:30-12:00p – Free practice time on the ice and/or private lesson time*, snacks at skater's leisure
12:00-12:45p – Lunch, pick up for AM skaters**
12:30-12:45p – Skates on
12:45-1:15p – On-ice stroking, jumps or spin class
1:15-3:30p – Free practice time on the ice and/or private lesson time
3:30-4:00p – Off-ice class
4:00p – Pick up
* Private lesson fees are NOT included in the camp fees. Private lessons are to be arranged with your child's coach. If you are not currently working with a coach, and would like to, please contact our skating director for more information and to arrange lesson's during camp.
** Half day camp times are from 8:00a-12:00p.