Fill out this waiver before coming to the rink! If you aren't sure if you have filled it out already, fill it out again - can't hurt! All participants WILL NOT be allowed on the ice without a current waiver signed!
THERE IS AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CDC, SENIOR CITIZENS AND GUESTS WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE. BY ENTERING ICE LAND ARENA, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19, AND ICE LAND ARENA DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED THERETO.
- If you are not feeling well - stay home! If you have been exposed to someone who isn’t feeling well - please stay home! If you have been in contact with anyone who has or is suspected to have COVID - definitely stay home! Please be honest as we are trying to keep all our skaters, coaches + employees safe and we want to be able to keep our doors open!
- Skaters are to arrive no more than 10 minutes before their scheduled start time. We ask that you wait outside until 10 minutes before your scheduled start time. If you arrive too early, you will be asked to wait outside. Skaters are to come to the rink dressed. Skaters will have access to benches to put their skates on. If skaters have hard guards, we recommend they come to the rink with their skates on. We ask that you leave your bags in the car. Please carry in your helmets, sticks + skates, etc. Locker rooms will not be utilized at this time.
- All patrons will use the door closest to the ramp entrance. All other entrances will be not be utilized. If you are caught using a door that isn't the front door, you will be asked to leave the building.
- Upon arrival, all patrons will have their temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must immediately exit the building. Skaters must exit the rink no more than 5 minutes after they get off the ice. No congregating.
- Only 1 parent/guardian is allowed to enter the building with a skater to assist at check-in, sign the waiver and help with skates. They must sign a waiver for EACH of their children under 18. They must immediately exit the building when they are finished helping their children. No one is permitted to stay to watch. Please don't make our staff have to ask you to leave. It makes everyone uncomfortable. This rule won't be forever! Parents + skaters must wear masks for the duration of their stay in the lobby + common areas. Skaters may take their masks off on the ice.
- Hand sanitizer will be around the building to use. Gloves will be available if you need them.
- All employees + coaches will be required to have their temperatures taken upon arrival. Employees + coaches will also have to wear masks for the duration of their shifts. ALL coaches will need to sign a COVID waiver.
- Ice Land has a full-time custodial staff on duty. Surfaces will be regularly cleaned + sanitized throughout the day.